Articles on this Page
- 04/28/17--04:59: _I Saw That…
- 05/21/17--16:14: _Writing Rules Are M...
- 05/23/17--05:12: _Technical Difficult...
- 06/01/17--03:38: _Mary Anne’s Duck Fl...
- 06/17/17--09:53: _A Father’s Day Trib...
- 11/04/17--13:31: _RESIST Mixing Polit...
- 11/12/17--06:50: _So What? Now What?
- 12/31/17--08:38: _Latest in Forever S...
- 05/31/18--07:13: _Case Closed – Good ...
- 06/15/18--08:28: _June Update – Unive...
- 06/21/18--08:00: _E-mail Problems – F...
- 07/07/18--10:04: _Ignorance – Thy Nam...
- 07/20/18--10:40: _Birthdays – July 20...
- 08/15/18--12:08: _A Family Addition! ...
- 09/18/18--13:59: _Hurricane Florence ...
- 10/29/18--07:31: _Netflix and Chill –...
- 11/16/18--11:18: _“What” Ain’t No Dam...
- 12/02/18--14:11: _Thanksgiving 2018 a...
- 12/13/18--09:11: _Dumb is Better
- 12/25/18--15:27: _Merry Christmas, Ev...
- 04/28/17--04:59: I Saw That…
- 05/21/17--16:14: Writing Rules Are Made To Be Broken
- 05/23/17--05:12: Technical Difficulties – E-mail.
- 06/01/17--03:38: Mary Anne’s Duck Flotilla of Terror – Part 2
- 06/17/17--09:53: A Father’s Day Tribute To Mr. Duck –
- 11/04/17--13:31: RESIST Mixing Politics & Romance Novels
- 11/12/17--06:50: So What? Now What?
- 12/31/17--08:38: Latest in Forever Series – Forbidden Forever – is DONE!
- 05/31/18--07:13: Case Closed – Good Job Guys
- 06/15/18--08:28: June Update – Universal E-Book Buy Links
- 06/21/18--08:00: E-mail Problems – Fixed as of June 2018
- 07/07/18--10:04: Ignorance – Thy Name is Millennials #1
- 07/20/18--10:40: Birthdays – July 20, 2018
- 08/15/18--12:08: A Family Addition! Kind Of…
- 09/18/18--13:59: Hurricane Florence – South Carolina
- 10/29/18--07:31: Netflix and Chill – But Perhaps Not
- 11/16/18--11:18: “What” Ain’t No Damn Country I Ever Heard Of
- 12/02/18--14:11: Thanksgiving 2018 and Other Stuff
- 12/13/18--09:11: Dumb is Better
- 12/25/18--15:27: Merry Christmas, Even To Stupid Politicians
... maybe you should take all of those clothes off so we can be comfortable while talking about it.
I've been AWOL here, and apologize for that. I've been given the glorious freedom to work from home for my law practice, and I find that I work a lot more hours. That's good for the office bottom line, but bad for my non-legal scribbling. Did anyone miss me? (Don't answer that.) When I've found ...continue reading "Writing Rules Are Made To Be Broken"
Husband slash webmaster here. Quacking Alone is having some difficulties with e-mail contact forms as of the moment, so we deeply apologize for any problems this may cause any of you out there who want to contact me or Mary Anne. I am working on the issues. We will hopefully have everything working correctly soon. ...continue reading "Technical Difficulties – E-mail."
Big Daddy here. I believe we had a picture like this before, I just can't find it here. At any rate, Mary Anne's Giant Duck Flotilla of Terror is not Photoshopped. It invaded a harbor in Hong Kong before. Now, Canada has been conquered.
Mr. Duck and I have two amazing sons. The youngest attends a local college and is a rising junior with ambitions to teach history at the high school or college level. The eldest is an engineer who works in upstate New York with a company that runs the Navy's nuclear program. Every summer the youngest ...continue reading "A Father’s Day Tribute To Mr. Duck –"
Entertainment Weekly says that the "happily ever after" genre is taking on Trump by joining the resistance. I'm distressed to learn that some of my colleagues are repeating the mistake made by the entertainment industry. Like actors, actresses and comedians, writers are free to have political opinions. Among friends and family, or at a political ...continue reading "RESIST Mixing Politics & Romance Novels"
I'm from South Carolina and it's a football rivalry state. Here, you're either a Gamecock or a Tiger. You may not have attended either school, but you're still one or the other. (I attended law school at the University of South Carolina, so it's a legit alma mater for me. And BTW, like Darius Rucker ...continue reading "So What? Now What?"
Hello my delightful little readers, it's me, the Nasty, Angry One. Wow. It's been a long time, hasn't it? I'm so sorry about the time period involved, but we've had a lot going on at Casa de Pato Loco (House of the Crazy Duck). Thanksgiving, family loss, Christmas, and now New Year's. Along with my ...continue reading "Latest in Forever Series – Forbidden Forever – is DONE!"
Let's head home, Detective Duck Squad. We got the bad guy.
Hello there dear gentlefolk (and assorted jerkasses) it's me, Angry Old Fat Man, otherwise known as Crazy Duck Lady's husband and website manager. My wife has discovered a strange, wonderful thing. It is the ability to link, via the site Books2Read, to a "universal" vendor page for each and every book she writes. So far, ...continue reading "June Update – Universal E-Book Buy Links"
Hey, AOFM here. Had some problems with e-mail links in the right sidebar. Got them fixed, tested, looks good. If you have any e-mail that we didn't answer, please re-submit it and we'll be back with you about it as soon as possible, provided the Contact Form plugin decides to work properly. Gracias.
Dear little morons, Angry Old Fat Man here, aka your worst nightmare and the reason you dream of gulags as places to put me and my generation in. Let me announce today's topic: the New Atheism and its ignorant dipshit unthinking followers. I have been on Youtube lately and made the mistake of reading the ...continue reading "Ignorance – Thy Name is Millennials #1"
Angry dude here, the lucky husband of the Crazy Duck Lady. Today's my birthday. I'll be fiftajjdisoijd this year. I was born on my Dad's birthday. So I never really had big birthday parties or anything like that, especially considering the economic status my immediate family had when I was growing up. But this is ...continue reading "Birthdays – July 20, 2018"
Crazy Duck Lady may have suffered from premature empty nest syndrome, even though we have not thrown our youngest boy out of the house yet. He, however, will be 21 years old near the end of this month, so on Mary Anne's birthday earlier in the same month she was beginning to yearn for another ...continue reading "A Family Addition! Kind Of…"
Well, Aggravated Husband here, and my family survived the hurricane that just ripped through North and South Carolina a few days ago. We evacuated some days after our governor said we should. We have a son who lives in New York state, but we didn't have to go to his residence. We stayed at a ...continue reading "Hurricane Florence – South Carolina"
Hi there, it's the Portly Husband of the Crazy Duck & Morkie Lady, imparting his wisdom upon you. WARNING: IF CLINICAL TERMS FOR SEXUAL ACTS DISTURB YOU, TURN BACK NOW! There we are. Crybabies should now be gone. Anyways, Netflix, the television and movie streaming service, has been having problems keeping stock prices high and ...continue reading "Netflix and Chill – But Perhaps Not"
Emmanuel Macron, the President of France, while speaking to our President, Donald J. Trump (of Make America Great Again fame), said the following (translated): Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism: nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. [...] By pursuing our own interests first, with no regard to others’, we erase the very thing that a ...continue reading "“What” Ain’t No Damn Country I Ever Heard Of"
Hello kiddies, it's me the Irritated Dude again. The family had a pretty good Thanksgiving this year. My Mom was still in emotional recovery from losing Dad, but then again, she had been married to the man for over 50 years. She married him when she was roughly 17 years old, so it's completely understandable. ...continue reading "Thanksgiving 2018 and Other Stuff"
Angry Old Fat Man here. My mobile phone is dead. Actually, it was dropped a couple of times in the past year or two and doesn't display or sense screen input anymore. It was a very nice Samsung smartphone, very expensive when I paid for it. It had an outstanding camera which took beautiful pictures ...continue reading "Dumb is Better"
Angry here. MERRY CHRISTMAS! We've had a good Christmas at the household. I got a new mobile phone, and the rest of us got very good gifts (some needed, some not so much, but you know...). But most of all, we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ today. We may not ...continue reading "Merry Christmas, Even To Stupid Politicians"