Articles on this Page
- 07/07/18--10:04: _Ignorance – Thy Nam...
- 07/20/18--10:40: _Birthdays – July 20...
- 08/15/18--12:08: _A Family Addition! ...
- 09/18/18--13:59: _Hurricane Florence ...
- 10/29/18--07:31: _Netflix and Chill –...
- 11/16/18--11:18: _“What” Ain’t No Dam...
- 12/02/18--14:11: _Thanksgiving 2018 a...
- 12/13/18--09:11: _Dumb is Better
- 12/25/18--15:27: _Merry Christmas, Ev...
- 01/03/19--12:51: _Another Gremlin Att...
- 07/07/18--10:04: Ignorance – Thy Name is Millennials #1
- 07/20/18--10:40: Birthdays – July 20, 2018
- 08/15/18--12:08: A Family Addition! Kind Of…
- 09/18/18--13:59: Hurricane Florence – South Carolina
- 10/29/18--07:31: Netflix and Chill – But Perhaps Not
- 11/16/18--11:18: “What” Ain’t No Damn Country I Ever Heard Of
- 12/02/18--14:11: Thanksgiving 2018 and Other Stuff
- 12/13/18--09:11: Dumb is Better
- 12/25/18--15:27: Merry Christmas, Even To Stupid Politicians
- 01/03/19--12:51: Another Gremlin Attack… Ugh
Dear little morons, Angry Old Fat Man here, aka your worst nightmare and the reason you dream of gulags as places to put me and my generation in. Let me announce today's topic: the New Atheism and its ignorant dipshit unthinking followers. I have been on Youtube lately and made the mistake of reading the ...continue reading "Ignorance – Thy Name is Millennials #1"
Angry dude here, the lucky husband of the Crazy Duck Lady. Today's my birthday. I'll be fiftajjdisoijd this year. I was born on my Dad's birthday. So I never really had big birthday parties or anything like that, especially considering the economic status my immediate family had when I was growing up. But this is ...continue reading "Birthdays – July 20, 2018"
Crazy Duck Lady may have suffered from premature empty nest syndrome, even though we have not thrown our youngest boy out of the house yet. He, however, will be 21 years old near the end of this month, so on Mary Anne's birthday earlier in the same month she was beginning to yearn for another ...continue reading "A Family Addition! Kind Of…"
Well, Aggravated Husband here, and my family survived the hurricane that just ripped through North and South Carolina a few days ago. We evacuated some days after our governor said we should. We have a son who lives in New York state, but we didn't have to go to his residence. We stayed at a ...continue reading "Hurricane Florence – South Carolina"
Hi there, it's the Portly Husband of the Crazy Duck & Morkie Lady, imparting his wisdom upon you. WARNING: IF CLINICAL TERMS FOR SEXUAL ACTS DISTURB YOU, TURN BACK NOW! There we are. Crybabies should now be gone. Anyways, Netflix, the television and movie streaming service, has been having problems keeping stock prices high and ...continue reading "Netflix and Chill – But Perhaps Not"
Emmanuel Macron, the President of France, while speaking to our President, Donald J. Trump (of Make America Great Again fame), said the following (translated): Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism: nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. [...] By pursuing our own interests first, with no regard to others’, we erase the very thing that a ...continue reading "“What” Ain’t No Damn Country I Ever Heard Of"
Hello kiddies, it's me the Irritated Dude again. The family had a pretty good Thanksgiving this year. My Mom was still in emotional recovery from losing Dad, but then again, she had been married to the man for over 50 years. She married him when she was roughly 17 years old, so it's completely understandable. ...continue reading "Thanksgiving 2018 and Other Stuff"
Angry Old Fat Man here. My mobile phone is dead. Actually, it was dropped a couple of times in the past year or two and doesn't display or sense screen input anymore. It was a very nice Samsung smartphone, very expensive when I paid for it. It had an outstanding camera which took beautiful pictures ...continue reading "Dumb is Better"
Angry here. MERRY CHRISTMAS! We've had a good Christmas at the household. I got a new mobile phone, and the rest of us got very good gifts (some needed, some not so much, but you know...). But most of all, we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ today. We may not ...continue reading "Merry Christmas, Even To Stupid Politicians"
Well, as I said before, I got a new mobile phone for Christmas, and it's nice; works great, good sound, good cameras, etc. I also got a new stereo for my car, which is low-budget for these days but still has more features than I usually care for (CD, USB, Bluetooth, and an auxiliary socket ...continue reading "Another Gremlin Attack… Ugh"